AC220V,Automotive , Tools Equipment,300W,Inverter,,Stable,tnr-amaluna.com,Sine,$21,Transmission,for,/bunchy1189946.html,Wave,Modified $21 Modified Sine Wave Inverter, AC220V 300W Stable Transmission for Automotive Tools Equipment AC220V,Automotive , Tools Equipment,300W,Inverter,,Stable,tnr-amaluna.com,Sine,$21,Transmission,for,/bunchy1189946.html,Wave,Modified Modified Sine Wave Inverter AC220V Latest item Stable Transmission 300W for Modified Sine Wave Inverter AC220V Latest item Stable Transmission 300W for $21 Modified Sine Wave Inverter, AC220V 300W Stable Transmission for Automotive Tools Equipment
1. AC220V output voltage, DC12V input, 300W power, with more stable performance, and better work efficiency.
2. Lowvoltage shutdown range is DC9.29.8V, overvoltage shutdown range is DC1516V, input noload current lt;0.5A.
3. The waveform is a modified sine wave, the transmission is more stable, the operation is simple and convenient, more in line with your needs.
4. Made of high quality aluminium alloy material, is durable, hard, wearresistant and corrosion resistant.
5. Has compact structure, light in weight, easy to carry and install, can bring you more convenience.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type:Power Inverter
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Output Voltage: AC220V
Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
Input Voltage: DC12V
Low Voltage Shutdown: DC9.2-9.8V
Overvoltage Shutdown: DC15-16V
Input No-Load Current: lt;0.5A
The installation environment should have the following conditions: Not immersed in water or rain, the temperature is between 0°C and 40°C, there is nothing in the upper 5cm of the body shell, and the other end faces are well ventilated. Turn on the transferswitch, the green indicator light is on, indicating that it is working normally. The red indicator light is on, indicating that the converter shuts down due to overvoltage/ undervoltage/ overload/ overtemperature. In many cases, due to the limited output of the car cigarette lighter plug, the normal converter alarms or shuts down. At this time, just start the car or reduce the power consumption to return to normal.
1. Set the converterswitchto the (O F F) position, and then c